Internet speeds are dependent on where you live and you may receive slower speeds than listed. All our monthly costs are inclusive of line rental. Prices may change during this period unless otherwise stated. You should have the right to cancel without penalty if your provider increases charges during the minimum term of your contract. Contract lengths may vary.
Compare Internet and phone deals
A combination Internet and phone deal can be a great way to save money — if you choose the right one. If you're an avid landline user, then a package that combines internet and phone will simplify your bills and keep costs down. Check out the different deals available in your area and find the right one for you.
Things to consider when choosing landline packages
Providers will usually throw in some perks to make a landline package seem more attractive. Here are some standard features which are often included in a package. Depending on your lifestyle and habits, these might be useful for you.
- Pay as you go (PAYG) calls — Instead of paying a set monthly fee, only pay for the calls you make. This can be handy if you don't use your landline that much, or your call volume tends to vary from month to month..
- Free weekend calls — Sometimes providers will restrict the hours this applies to, so be sure to check in advance.
- Free evening and weekend calls — Like the above, but inclusive of weekday evenings. Again, check the hours that are covered under free calls.
- Free anytime calls — Check the fine print, as these are usually restricted. For example, you may only be able to call other landlines - but the calls will be totally free.
- Free international calls — this can be useful if you have friends or family abroad, but check carefully. There are almost always lists of specific countries this applies to.
It’s up to you to determine which offers are most suitable for you. No matter what, always read the fine print, and watch out for hidden restrictions. It's always better to know about these things in advance than when your first bill arrives.
Unlimited Internet and phone deals
All major Internet providers offer unlimited Internet and phone packages. This means that you don't need to worry about hitting a data cap, and you can use the internet as much as you like in any given month. If you have a mobile phone without unlimited data you’ll be familiar with this. Limited Internet deals are offered from time to time, too, but these are becoming less and less common.
Many packages also offer some variety of free calls. This may be free anytime calls, free weekend calls or free international calls. These can be great for households that use the phone a lot. Remember, you'll only save money if you choose an offer that's relevant to your lifestyle. Free international calls won't help if you never call anyone abroad.
We provide Internet and landline package deal comparisons to make it easier for you to find the best deal.
Bundling internet and home phone
We’ve listed some popular internet and home phone providers below, along with pricing, internet speeds and calling features you can expect from each.
Compare top internet and phone providers
*Pricing per month plus taxes for length of contract. Additional fees and terms may apply. Pricing varies by location and availability. All prices subject to change at any time. May or may not be available based on service address. As of 08/11/20.
Call for availability: (888) 994-9929
Be the first to get the latest news & deals
Stay in the know on internet and TV news & promos with a weekly newsletter from our experts.
You have successfully registered for the newsletter